You know that wonderful feeling you get when you accomplish a task you've been avoiding, delaying, or tiptoeing around? Wouldn't it be great to have that feeling every day? Now can show you how. This simple but inspiring book reminds us that there are countless little acts that we can accomplish every day - little lingering things that we can banish from our minds, making room for the more important stuff. For example:
- Consolidate the ketchup bottles, now.
- Send those thank-you notes, now. It's never too late.
- Get three competitive bids on your car insurance, now.
- Put loose pictures in a photo album, now.
- Fierce competition among retailers has made nearly everything returnable. If you don't like the blouse/skirt/couch, return it now. (The swimsuit, you're stuck with.)