Expand your artistic horizons with watercolor!
Watercolor is a fun, challenging medium that captures the magic of light and color. Now world-renowned artist and instructor Claudia Nice helps you get started in watercolor today.
In Watercolor Made Simple with Claudia Nice, you'll start with the very basics, learning new techniques as you paint. Detailed instructions and step-by-step artwork show you how to:
- Explore the amazing variety of effects you can get by painting watercolors on dry, damp or wet paper
- Mix paint and water to create a variety of soft, beautiful washes
- Use fun and easy techniques such as spatter, sponging and stamping to bring a lively new look to your work
- Blend colors on your palette to capture the precise shade you're seeking
- Use your brushes, papers and paints to produce wonderful textural effects
Throughout, you'll find helpful troubleshooting tips, practical exercises, and Claudia's encouraging advice - all so you, too, can become a watercolor pro.
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $17.99. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Watercolor Made Simple with Claudia Nice»:
Download Microsoft Reader (LIT):