You can solve your problems with sleep and get rid of insomnia using the same health therapy that was applied for the best ever known clinical trial on cancer and 6 most effective trials ever conducted on asthma. The legendary Buteyko breathing method has the goal to achieve better results for the morning body oxygen test..
Read alsoEdwards the Exegete: Biblical Interpretation and Anglo-Protestant Culture on the Edge of the Enlightenment
Scholars have long recognized that Jonathan Edwards loved the Bible, but preoccupation with his roles in Western public life and letters has eclipsed the significance of his biblical exegesis. In Edwards the Exegete, Douglas A. Sweeney fills this lacuna, exploring Edwards exegesis and its significance for Christian thought and intellectual…
Hundreds of modern books promote a myth that the human body recovers during sleep. Yet dozens of clinical studies show that chances of exacerbations caused by seizures, asthma attacks, heart attacks, strokes, and many other health problems are highest during sleep.
Here are the major clinical findings that have been tested on 1,000s of patients by Soviet and Russian doctors teaching the Buteyko breathing method:
- Severely sick and hospitalized people
* Breathing rate during sleep: >26 breaths/min
* Body O2 test: less than 10 seconds
* Duration and quality of sleep: 10 hours, very poor sleep quality.
- Majority of modern people
* Breathing rate during sleep: 15-26 breaths/min
* Body O2 test:: 10-25 s
* Duration and quality of sleep: Often >8 hours, poor sleep quality.
- Healthy people (medical norms for breathing)
* Breathing rate during sleep: 12 breaths/min
* Body O2 test: 40 s
* Duration and quality of sleep: Often 6 hours, good quality of sleep.
- People in super health states
* Breathing rate during sleep: 3-5 breaths/min
* Body O2 test: 2-3 minutes
* Duration and quality of sleep: 2-3 hours (naturally and without trying), ideal effortless sleep.
You can solve your problems with insomnia, calm your nerve cells with more CO2 and O2, and sleep better and less (naturally) if you slow down your breathing back to the medical norm.