This timely and authoritative 3-volume work is an invaluable reference source of medical bacteriology.Comprising over 100 chapters, organised into 17 major sections, the scope of this impressive work is wide-ranging.
Written by experts in the field, chapters include cutting edge information,and clinical overviews for each major bacterial group, in addition to the latest updates on vaccine development, molecular technology and diagnostic technology.
Read alsoLittle Carly: The American White Pelican
"Carly the Pelican" is a book marketed for children (ages 5-10). Carly is an American White pelican who decides to become a vegetarian. She is shunned by the other pelican children, but is befriended by a little fish named Freddy. Their relationship sets in course events which will change forever, not only the lives of these two unlikely…
* The first comprehensive and accessible reference on Molecular Medical Microbiology
* Two color presentation throughout
* Full colour plate section
* Fully integrated and meticulously organised
* In depth discussion of individual pathogenic bacteria in a system-oriented approach
* Includes a clinical overview for each major bacterial group
* Presents the latest information on vaccine development, molecular technology and diagnostic technology
* Extensive indexing and cross-referencing throughout
* Over 100 chapters covering all major groups of bacteria
* Written by an international panel of authors expert in their respective disciplines
* Over 2300 pages in three volumes