Shamans Wisdom Within
Expand, Heal & Transcend with an Inner Retreat
Read alsoThe Levant Trilogy
The classic World War II trilogy: 'The finest fictional record of the war produced by a British writer' Anthony BurgessAs Rommel advances in wartorn Egypt, the lives of the civilian population come under threat. One such couple are Guy and Harriet Pringle, who have escaped the war in Europe only to find the conflict once more on their…
“The knowledge that you are desperately seeking outside
is knowledge that comes from within yourself.”
– Sat Tony Samara
In this sequel to his first book, ‘Shamans Wisdom’, Tony Samara explores more deeply our connection with the Universe and leads us through an Inner Healing Retreat, which focuses on 25 Secrets to Healing Body, Mind & Soul.
Would you like to:
- Heal Suffering & Experience True Joy
- Transcend Fear, Doubt & Confusion
- Recognise Your Totem Animal
- Understand Feelings & Emotions
- Communicate Deeply With Your Spirit
- Realise the Nature of Happiness
- Let Go of Western Misconceptions
- Create Healthy Living Environments
- Read about Quechua views on Pachamama
- Care for the Physical Body
- Be Able to Change Your Thoughts
- Live from an Enlightened Perspective
- Decipher Your Dreams
- Use Your Energy for Transformation
- Love and Be Conscious in Relationships
- Comprehend the Intelligence of Nature
- Learn the Art of Living
- Experience Contented Fulfilment
- Intensely Participate in Life
- Remember how to create Inner Peace
- Harmonise all Aspects of Yourself
- Receive Ancient Knowledge Relevant Today
- Trust your Heart
- Contribute to Real Change in the World
- Live Each Moment as if it was your Last.
This book includes simple meditations and mantras, mudra and breathing exercises, everyday life examples and practical tips.
Do You Want to Be Stuck in Your Mind?
Or Are You Ready to Jump into the Unknown?
Sat Tony Samara, author of ‘Shaman’s Wisdom’, and ‘Detox Body, Mind & Soul’ amongst others, has been inspiring thousands of readers to discover inner peace and greater fulfilment in their lives, through the power and simplicity of practical Spirituality. At the core of his teachings lies the evolution of human consciousness and the illumination of each individual’s inner quest.