There are a few things I, Evie Hart, thought I knew for sure:
Marley'n haamu. Marley oli kuollut, tasta aloittaaksemme. Siita ei ole minkaanlaista epailysta. Pappi, notarius, maahanpaniais-toimittaja ja paa-murehtija olivat allekirjoittaneet hanen hautaus-todistuksensa. Scrooge allekirjoitti sen, ja Scrooge'n nimi oli hyva porssissa, mihin hyvansa han pisti sen. Vanha Marley oli kuollut, kuollut kuin…
1. That I hated Griff Sinclair ever since that night. You know, the night where he totally pulled a Mr. Darcy on me at the dance.
2. That Griff Sinclair hated me. I mean, seriously, would it kill him to smile at me. Just once.
3. That my life plan for post-graduation was golden.
4. That I knew exactly what I wanted.
5. And none of that included Griff.
But everything I thought I knew is thrown out the window by the biggest surprise of my life. All it takes is one touch, one kiss, one night . . . that leads to so much more.
I need to know what Griff means to me, what I mean to him, and what really happened all those years ago. If we even have a future together. And I need to figure it out before we graduate in seven days. Before I move out of Vermont, hundreds of miles away from Griff. I’ve taken risks, but this might be the biggest gamble of my life.
The final book in the With Me series with a firm HEA. Each book in this series stands alone, although you will see characters appear in the other books.
The With Me Series reading order:
Stay With Me (With Me Book 1) - available now! And it’s also free.
Go With Me (With Me Book 2) - available now!
Try With Me (With Me Book 3) - available now!
Dream With Me (With Me Book 4) - available March 17, 2016!