Are you terrified to use English at work? Do you often fail to catch what your colleagues say in English? Do you feel embarrassed because you cannot actively participate in discussions in English?
Read alsoHow To Build An Igloo
A straight forward guide to how to build an igloo, igloo building, inuit igloos and igloo pics.
Fret no more.
1,000 Words for Business English Learners will help you learn business English easily and effectively. It is packed with straightforward explanations of words, well-written sample sentences, and plenty of useful exercises.
1,000 Words for Business English Learners will help you use English confidently and correctly when communicating with your business partners. The expressions, idioms, and sayings explained in this book are well-chosen to equip you with functional knowledge of business English.
To add, 1,000 Words for Business English Learners is chock-full of bonus contents about business English writing, a necessary skill in today's globalized business world.
- Ideal for intermediate, advanced and master learners of the English language
- Contains 450 English expressions about advertising, banking, insurance, law, marketing, meetings, money, negotiations, politics, presentations, and more
- Contains 450 English idioms about business, medicine, numbers, success, failure, and more
- Contains 100 English sayings in business
- Includes difficult and confusing business words
- Includes simplified definitions of words
- Includes well-constructed sample sentences
- Has plenty of tests with answers
- Has suggested individual and group activities for learning as well as bonus contents related to business English writing