Read alsoHenry VIII
Classic historic biography of Henry VIII the King of England from 21 April 1509 until his death. He was Lord, and later King of Ireland and claimant to the Kingdom of France. Henry was the second monarch of the House of Tudor, succeeding his father, Henry VII.Besides his six marriages, Henry VIII is known for his role in the separation of the…
* Martha Washington's willingness to knit shirts and socks for soldiers during the Revolution shows the value of leading by example.
* Harriet Lane's fashion flair uncovers the true source of beauty in a world of extreme makeovers.
* Helen Taft's investment inklings blossom into a bouquet of benefits.
* Laura Bush's heart of compassion shows the significance of extending hands to the poor and needy in times of crisis.
* Anna Harrison's words of wisdom and prayers for her children and grandchildren delivers a family legacy of faith and leadership.
* Louisa Adam's remarkable solo journey to Paris under siege by napoleon shows the value of steadfastness during a time of terror threats.
* Dolley Madison's wandering journey of faith reaches its final destination, showing the peace that comes through a commitment and reverence to God.
* Barbara Bush's wit and quips reveal the splendor of celebrating in life.
* Nell Arthur's life shows that every woman is a first lady to God and her family.