Nanocatalysis features contributions from leading research groups around the world. These contributions reflect a thorough review of the current literature as well as the authors’ first-hand experience designing and synthesizing nanocatalysts and developing new applications for them. The book’s nineteen chapters offer a broad perspective, covering:
Read alsoHerbal Survival and First Aid
In this E-Book we will get right to the point explaining everything about survival tactics using Natural Solution . This is for a good reason . If an event were to happen and all medical Supplies reserved for govt. or other exclusive uses thus leaving the general public to self exterminate. This is a bold statement but yes it can be true in the…
- Nanocatalysis for carbon-carbon and carbon-heteroatom coupling reactions
- Nanocatalysis for various organic transformations in fine chemical synthesis
- Nanocatalysis for oxidation, hydrogenation, and other related reactions
- Nanomaterial-based photocatalysis and biocatalysis
- Nanocatalysts to produce non-conventional energy such as hydrogen and biofuels
- Nanocatalysts and nano-biocatalysts in the chemical industry
Readers will also learn about the latest spectroscopic and microscopy tools used in advanced characterization methods that shed new light on nanocatalysts and nanocatalysis. Moreover, the authors offer expert advice to help readers develop strategies to improve catalytic performance.
Summarizing and reviewing all the most important advances in nanocatalysis over the last two decades, this book explains the many advantages of nanocatalysts over conventional homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysts, providing the information and guidance needed for designing green, sustainable catalytic processes.