Online and in print, Insall & Scott Surgery of the Knee, edited by W. Norman Scott, MD, and 11 section editors who are experts in their fields, is your complete, multimedia guide to the most effective approaches for diagnosis and management of the full range of knee disorders affecting patients of all ages. From anatomical and biomechanical foundations, to revision total knee replacement, this authoritative reference provides the most up-to-date and complete guidance on cutting-edge surgical procedures, the largest collection of knee videos in one knee textbook. Expanded coverage and rigorous updates-including 40 online-only chapters-keep you current with the latest advances in cartilage repair and regeneration, allograft and autografts, computer robotics in total knee arthroplasty, and other timely topics. This edition is the first book ever endorsed by The Knee Society. Access the full text - including a wealth of detailed intraoperative photographs, a robust video library, additional online-only chapters, a glossary of TKR designs, quarterly updates, and more - at www.expertconsult.com.
Read alsoMy Scottish Empress
With her identity well hidden, Abagail Fox returns to Boston to begin again by opening her own shipping company in the early 1800's. However, pirates, England and a powerful Scottish Laird named Gabriel McKenzie have other plans for her. She must use her wit and charm to out fox and out run her advisories. My Scottish Empress is a whirlwind of…
- Get all you need to know about the clinical and basic science aspects of the full range of knee surgeries as well as the latest relevant information, including imaging and biomechanics; soft tissue cartilage; ligament/meniscal repair and reconstructions; partial and total joint replacement; fractures; tumors; and the arthritic knee.
- Master the nuances of each new technique through step-by-step instructions and beautiful, detailed line drawings, intraoperative photographs, and surgical videos.
- See exactly how it’s done. Watch master surgeons perform Partial and Primary TKR, Revision TKR, Tumor Replacement, Fracture Treatment, and over 160 videos on the expertconsult.com.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, highly templated, and abundantly illustrated chapter format and streamlined text with many references and chapters appearing online only.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, including 40 online-only chapters, a downloadable image library, expanded video collection, quarterly updates, and a glossary of TKR designs with images and text from various device manufacturers.
- Grasp and apply the latest knowledge with expanded coverage of cartilage repair and regeneration techniques, expanded ligament techniques in allograft and autografts, computer robotics in surgical prognostics, fitting and techniques in partial and total knee arthroplasty, and more.
- Consult with the best. Renowned knee surgeon and orthopaedic sports medicine authority Dr. W. Norman Scott leads an internationally diverse team of accomplished specialists-many new to this edition-who provide dependable guidance and share innovative approaches to reconstructive surgical techniques and complications management.