If you've ever wanted to try yoga but felt intimidated to walk into a class – or maybe tried it but were put off by complicated poses, foreign terminology, or chanting – The No OM Zone is for you. The No OM Zone, a practical guide designed to make yoga accessible to everyone, is based on the pioneering program by former professional triathlete, Kimberley Fowler whose pioneering "Yoga for Athletes" Workout and DVD introduced everyday people to yoga with a fun and fulfilling approach.
Read alsoFavourite Christmas Carols For Alto Saxophone Book 2
Twenty Christmas Sheet Music Solos For Alto Saxophone.This book contains twenty favourite Christmas carol sheet music arrangements for solo Alto Saxophone.Skill Level: Grade1 to Grade 3.Contents:1. I Saw Three Ships2. Angels From The Realms Of Glory3. Angels We Have Heard On High4. Away In A Manger5. Come, All Ye…
The No OM Zone offers a range of yoga workouts as well as excellent information on:
- The benefits of yoga, from improved posture to increased energy and lower stress
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation through yoga
- Types of yoga and yoga styles, from Kundalini to Power Yoga, and which one is right for you
- Breath work and meditation
- Poses that target specific muscle groups and areas of the body
- Sports-related benefits and sports-specific poses to help you excel at your favorite event or pastime
Designed to get you off the couch and onto the mat, The No OM Zone can help you enjoy the amazing, lifelong benefits of the ancient practice.