Get more practice with medical assisting competencies and test your critical thinking skills! Designed to reinforce your understanding of Kinn’s The Administrative Medical Assistant: An Applied Learning Approach, 8th Edition by Alexandra P. Adams, this study guide offers a complete review of content and a wide range of exercises to help you master CAAHEP and ABHES competencies and prepare for your career in medical assisting.
Read alsoStones in a River
Stones in a River is a book of poetry. Some poems are influenced by news events too often gloom-laden. The Alaskan environment inspires other poems. Southeast Alaska is where mountains meet the all-important Pacific Ocean. Lives here, above and below the sea’s surface, are co-dependent and call for expression in poetry. Then, as is often true with…
- A variety of exercises test your knowledge and critical thinking skills, including vocabulary review, multiple choice, fill in the blank, and true/false questions.
- The most current content and competencies associated with CAAHEP and ABHES are included, such as emergency preparedness, patient education, and documentation.
- Procedure checklists allow you to tear out each sheet and submit to your instructor for evaluation.
- Additional exercises enhance learning with skills and concepts, word puzzles, case studies, workplace applications, and Internet activities.
- Work documentation proves to your instructor and to accrediting organizations that you have completed each competency.
- UPDATED coverage of the Electronic Health Record ensures that you are familiar with the technology you'll use on the job.
- UPDATED content reflects revisions to the Kinn’s The Administrative Medical Assistant, 8th Edition textbook.
- Expanded coverage of emergency preparedness helps you meet specific CAAHEP and ABHES requirements.