Colloidal gold allows high and low resolution studies, enzyme and nucleic acid labeling, study of dynamic cellular processes, and virus detection.
This third volume completes Hayat's coverage of the principles and methodology of colloidal gold in microscopy. The three-volume set should become the standard reference in the field.
Read alsoBeloved Ink
Everyone has their cross to bear.Ben Blair knows that better than most people can even begin to imagine. He also knows he wants tattoo artist Hannah Nakamura. Beautiful, irresistible Hannah who’d probably do the smart thing and keep her distance if she had any idea what kind of demons he has to live with.So he’ll just have to keep them tightly…
* Among the first books to cover principles and methodology of colloidal gold in microscopy
* Describes methods step by step to enable researchers to learn these complex procedures solely by reference to the book
* Discusses problems and limitations of techniques
* Guides users to avoid problems and choose the correct procedures for specific applications
* Contributors are eminent authorities in their fields
Topics covered in Volume 3 include:
* Production of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
* Lowicryl, polar, and apolar resins
* Preserving and localizing antigenicity; sectioning; high-resolution morphological localization
* Diaminobenzidine-colloidal gold; microinjection of colloidal gold; double labeling with backscattered electrons; microwave irradiation
* Applications to biomedical studies
* Colloidal gold in conjunction with video-enhanced microscopy