Read alsoPharmacology Volume 5
Pharmacology Volume 5 of 5In courses Pharmacology Volume 1, Pharmacology Volume 2, Pharmacology Volume 3, and Pharmacology Volume 4, various concepts of anatomy, physiology, and pathology as they pertain to pharmacology (with emphasis on current drug therapy) were discussed.In this course, Pharmacology 5, we shall view a drug in…
Today, more than ever before nurses play a central role in the planning for and the experience of birth, and in how families feel about the experience afterwards. As a practical nurse you should be knowledgeable of all aspects of maternal nursing. By applying this knowledge you will develop skills and experience in providing quality nursing care.
This course is part of our Nursing series.
Includes a questions and answers section at the end of each lesson.
Full illustrations and diagrams included.
- Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology
- Embryology and Fetal Development
- Diagnosis of Pregnancy
- Psychologic Needs During Pregnancy
- Physiologic Changes During Pregnancy
- Prenatal Care During Pregnancy
- Personal Hygiene and Care During Pregnancy
- Minor Discomforts of Pregnancy
- Patient Education During Pregnancy
- Fetal Positions and Adaptations