Simple, everyday vegan meals inspired by authentic Indian flavours from all over the country. The lively and vibrant flavours of India make the cuisine very diverse and extremely easy for a vegan to enjoy traditional authentic flavours from your very own kitchen.
The recipes within ‘Love Vegan’ have been carefully refined to provide you with delicious vegan alternatives to classic Indian dishes, without compromising on the taste, texture or flavour of these well known favorites.
- All recipes are designed to take no longer than 30 minutes preparation time - perfect for creating exciting delicious meals, even on busy weeknights.
- No ‘artificial vegan meat’ or hard to find ingredients. All recipes are made up of ingredients that you would commonly have in your pantry or can easily find at your local supermarket.
- Authentic and traditional dishes that have been carefully refined to not include animal products yet still retaining the taste, texture and flavour that we all know and love.
Mouth Watering Recipes Include:
- Vegan ‘Butter Chicken’
- Vindaloo Tofu
- Coconut Tofu Keema
- Sweet Potato & Chickpea Tikka Masala
- Spiced Potato and Pea Parathas
- Onion Pakoras
- Coconut Almond Burfi
- Carrot & Ginger Chutney
Whatever your reasons are for integrating vegan food to your life, whether you fully adopt a vegan lifestyle or perhaps you are health conscious and would like to limit your weekly intake of meat, Love Vegan will inspire you to cook beautiful exotic and traditional Indian meals in a simple and easy way.
Read alsoDeceptive Innocence
Kyra Davis, the New York Times bestselling author of Just One Night, returns with book one in the thrillingly erotic Pure Sin series featuring a beautiful young woman out for revenge—until she falls in love with the one man whose secrets are as dangerous as her own. (Note: this volume collects Parts 1 - 3 of the previously serialized…