"I really started to think about the word skinny, and you know the first thing that came to my mind? Weak."
There is an unseen power in the universe—a terrible force that was dominating the galaxy tens of thousands of years before the warlike Sh'daar were even aware of the existence of Sol and its planets. As humankind approaches the Singularity,when transcendence will be achieved throughtechnology, contact will be made.In the wake of the near…
Stop focusing on losing weight and start focusing on getting strong!
National fitness and nutrition expert Ali Holman teaches you how to become a StrongGirl—strong, confident, healthy, and happy. Toning muscle and shedding fat are just bonuses. Ali's "if you have a body, you are an athlete" message will resonate and inspire you to embrace fitness because you love your body.
- 20-minute workouts designed to increase metabolism and build muscle using simple household items as equipment
- Healthy, easy recipes for the whole family
- Debunked fitness myths
- Tips to make fitness a family activity
- Meal-by-meal, no-diet menu plans
- Answers to frequently asked questions about fitness
With down-to-earth humor and relatable examples, Ali makes navigating the land of health and fitness simple. This book will help you embrace your inner StrongGirl!