Travel with Insider Tips to the sunny beaches and charming towns of the French Riviera.
Read alsoNew York Marco Polo Travel Guide: The best guide to Brooklyn, Central Park, Chinatown and much more
Travel with Insider Tips to the city that never sleeps - from Broadway to Manhattan - this guide will show you how to get the most out of the Big Apple. This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for New York and discover everything there is to know – from Brooklyn to Queens, Staten…
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best map and insider tips for the French Riviera - this comprehensive guide covers St-Tropez, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Villefranche-sur-Mer and St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat with lots of info on top attractions, museums and restaurants whilst you explore and relax.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Port-Grimaud, Grand Canyon Du Verdon, Eze and Grasse.
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including the Mimosa festival, where to enjoy a sea view at every turn and sampling the delightful Organic village of Correns.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of French Riviera with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from the Mediterranean hotspot that attracts over 14 million visitors every year.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in the French Riviera and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about – with lots of music, film and motor racing festivals held throughout the year.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional French Riviera hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal French Riviera itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.