In one evening you can discover the practical, no-nonsense guide to financial independence. There’s one sure way to take control, and gain your financial freedom, and that’s with this book.
Read alsoWildgun 05: War Scout
More information to be announced soon on this forthcoming title from Penguin USA.
Personal wealth: Important Tips On How to Save More Money, Spend Less, Achieve More, And take Control Of Your Financial Independence.
This book will show you how to make bigger money-saving moves, and save thousands of dollars each month.
It is the simplest, most straightforward, and step by step plan to take control of your financial habits. What if you could spend 68% less money than you spend today doing what you love? Personal wealth shows you what to do to achieve those goals.
What you will discover with personal wealth:
1. How to evaluate your financial situation
2. You will be able to set up a bigger nest egg for emergencies and retirement
3. Avoid the biggest money mistakes that will hinder your plans
4. How to budget and set goals so you don’t run out of money
5. How to spend less while also improving lifestyle
6. Design a guaranteed plan for paying off debt
7. Take control of what you spend
8. Ways to avoid bank and credit card tricks
9. Necessary things you need to know about saving money
10. Ways to achieve more by spending less
11. And many more...
Here are some people who did it: Kelvin and Grace, David James, Andy Michael, John peter and Rachael, Collins and Leila. These people have turned their expenses into a well-toned budget, and have overcome the financial obstacles discussed in this book.
This is a book for every age. It is never early or late to start. The right time is now! This masterpiece makes it clear why successful men are good handlers of money.
Whether you have more bills and payments than the money you earn, at the verge of retirement, just starting out, or just tired of the lies and get rich quick schemes, Personal wealth will show you over 100 important tips to live a happier and better life that is financially secure.