With prescription charges rocketing and evermore drug resistant bugs and germs raising their diseased little heads many people are searching for alternatives to the traditional doctor’s medicine.
Read also’n Hart vol sand
Die gramadoelas. Die gatkant van die wêreld. Kepeke. Jenna het geen idee waar dié Kalahari-dorpie sy naam vandaan kry nie, want die woord “kepeke” beteken glo “baie”. En hier is nie baie van enige iets nie. Behalwe sand. En klipperige grondpaaie. Hoe op aarde kon haar pa haar dwing om hierheen te trek? Selfs die ouens is vreemd. Maar kort voor…
But which herbs and plants are safe to use and how can you decipher remedies from urban myth?
“Nature’s Medicine: The Everyday Guide to Herbal Remedies & Healing Recipes for Common Ailments” holds the answer.
- Meander down the garden path to learn how to heal common complaints such as diarrhoea, headaches and eczema.
- Improve your sex life using simple flowers most of us have growing in our own back yards.
- Fight bugs and germs quickly with delicious recipes.
This fail safe book takes you from interested amateur to reassured healer in a few short pages. Simple to use, it comes in three concise sections.
- You’ll learn a bit about how natural medicine evolved and how we apply it today.
- You’ll learn how to make syrups, macerations and tinctures. Explore the tools of the healer’s medicine cabinet and discover easy ways to apply salves and poultices.
- You’ll experiment with preventative medicine and treatments in delicious recipes tailored to specific illnesses and conditions.
Wind your way through weird and wonderful recipes from Auntie Violet’s Sleepy Syrup for insomnia to Baked Papaya and Ginger to chase away those colds and sneezes.
So if you are ready to feel healthier, look better and even step away from aches and pains……
Scroll up and get your copy of “Nature’s Medicine: The Everyday Guide to Herbal Remedies & Healing Recipes for Common Ailments”