Anyone who has visited Carmine’s flagship Times Square restaurant knows that Carmine’s food is the best of classic Italian cuisine—each dish prepared simply to bring out the most vibrant flavor and make anyone who tastes it smile and reach for seconds.
Carmine’s Family-Style Cookbook reveals the simple secret of Carmine’s longtime success—hearty, rich Italian food, just right for sharing, and perfect for cooking at home!
Carmine’s Family-Style Cookbook’s perfect Italian recipes include:
– Appetizers, Soups and Salads: from Chicken Wings Scarpariello-Style to Carmine’s Famous Caesar Salad
– Carmine’s Heroes: from classic Cold Italian Hero sandwiches to Italian Cheesesteak Heroes
– Pasta: from Country-style Rigatoni to Pasta Marinara
– Fish and Seafood Main Courses: from Salmon Puttanesca to Shrimp Fra Diavolo
– Meat and Poultry Main Courses: from Porterhouse Steak Contadina to Veal Parmigiana
– Side Dishes: from Spinach with Garlic and Oil to Creamy Polenta
– Carmine’s Desserts: from Chocolate Bread Pudding to the world-famous Titanic Ice Cream Sundae
Carmine’s restaurant packs them in every night in its four bustling locations, including its warm, festive Times Square flagship where over a million people from all across the country come every year to share meatballs, chicken parmigiana, linguini with clam sauce, and fried calamari. Carmine’s flavors are the tastes Americans love to cook and eat at home—fresh garlic, bubbling tomato sauce, and pasta boiled just to the perfect al dente. Try any of the recipes in Carmine’s Family-Style Cookbook and bring home that classic Italian flavor to your family.