***For a limited time, you can get the author’s latest book, The Yin & Yang Lifestyle Guide, for free - click here to find out more > michaelhetherington.com.au/freebook (just copy and paste into your browser)***
Shelf Unbound Notable 100 for 2015Late one night when Adrian is nineteen, he risks climbing up into the green tower that operates the railway bridge spanning Vancouver’s Burrard Inlet. There, he encounters a mysterious naked woman who will haunt him for years to come.A decade later, he catches his wrist on a fish…
Overworked, tired, having trouble sleeping, stressed or feeling lost in life? Looking for tools and techniques to help you relax? This book explores and explains 10 of the best relaxation techniques that can help you to gain more balance, clarity and peace in your daily life. Anyone can practice them and they are available to you right now.
All of the techniques in this book have been tried and tested by the author who has been researching and teaching these techniques for over 10 years. There are 4 guided meditation recordings available for download from within the book so you can begin practicing some of these techniques right away.
After reading this book you will know more about:
- What Relaxation Really Is
- Brain Waves and Relaxation
- The Yin and Yang of Stress and Relaxation
- Nutrition that Supports Relaxation
- Yoga Nidra
- Binaural Beats
When you work with these relaxation techniques you can effectively
- Reduce pain
- Calm the mind (and calm others down too)
- Prepare the body for quality sleep
- Perform at you potential
- Speak more clearly and with ease
- Feel more grounded and energized
- Improve digestion and so much more...
The audio recordings for download are:
1. Yoga Nidra 25mins
2. Binaural Beats 30mins
3. Vipassana Meditation 30mins
4. Gong Sound Meditation 60 mins