Read alsoOn Generation and Corruption (Illustrated Edition)
Along with Plato and Socrates, Aristotle (384-322 B.C.) is one of the triumvirate of philosophers responsible for the establishment of Western philosophy as it exists today. Socrates, Plato and Aristotle were among the first to refine philosophical thought, and Socrates is credited with devising the Socratic Method as a way to argue and debate…
• the six kinds of food you need to eat every day, as well as healthy and delicious snacks–including a vegetable that both suppresses appetite and builds muscle
• new findings about the best nutritional supplements to win the fight against aging
• revolutionary skin rejuvenating secrets for radiant, toned, and youthful-looking skin
• the role of pheromones in curbing depression, boosting self-confidence, triggering weight loss, and improving libido
• the essential oil that is more powerful than antibiotics
• an exercise plan that will shape your silhouette and strengthen your bones in as little as ten minutes a day
• delicious recipes, easy shopping lists, and a guide to safe cookware so that you can create your own anti-aging kitchen
• Dr. Perricone’s trademark tips about new products that really work–and where to find them
Whether your aim is to look younger, improve your health, or just feel great, you’ll see fast results by following Dr. Perricone’s simple program. These seven indispensable secrets will keep you beautiful, healthy, and young all through life.
From the Hardcover edition.