• God! Can the existence of God be scientifically explained, and, if so, how important is God anyway?
Read alsoThomas Paine on George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and James Monroe (Illustrated)
The book has an active table of contents for easy access to each volume and section of the following titles by Thomas Paine:1. LETTER TO FRANKLIN, IN PARIS2. PRIVATE LETTERS TO JEFFERSON3. LETTERS TO GEORGE WASHINGTON4. THE MEMORIAL TO MONROE5. THE RECALL OF MONROEThomas Paine was one of the founding fathers of the United States. He was also a…
• Religion! What’s it really all about and why do we need it?
• Life! Do we have a purpose, and, if so, does it include finding the blueprint to finally unify the seven billion of us living on our planet? Does this blueprint really exist?
• Death! Is death finality or is there a hereafter? Do we really go somewhere, and, if so, where?
• Our soul! Just what is our soul, our spirit, and what does it have to do with the reality of it all?
• Proof! Where is it? If all of the above questions can be answered, can those answers be proven?
The Reality of It All is extremely thoughtprovoking and somewhat controversial in that it tries to answer difficult questions that arise within most people at some time in their lives. The answers, as astounding as they may be, hopefully will be inspiration enough to light the pathway for each of us to begin our own independent investigation of truth. The reality of it all is that there are only two possibilities: the ideas presented are either true or false. Or put another way, they are good and right for the advancement of individuals, societies, and civilizations or they’re not!
Truth, once discovered, is reality, whether it is accepted or not. Has the time come for all of us to find out the reality of it all?