Read alsoPassing the UKCAT and BMAT 2010
This revised and updated 2010 edition is now the most comprehensive guide available to the UK Clinical Aptitude Test and BMAT. Readers will find all they need to face the tests with confidence, fulfil their potential and succeed in their application - whichever universities they are applying to. In addition to an extensive and comprehensive bank…
Passing the Life in the UK test is a requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide is designed to make preparing for the test a whole lot easier.
The Study Guide is three books in one giving you the following:
1) The complete testable sections of the official Home Office study materials, Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents (ISBN: 9780113413409).
2) A full study guide including study aids and practical advice from people who have already passed the test.
3) Hundreds of practice questions and answers.
WHAT'S IN THE 2013 EDITION?
* Practice tests just like the real thing based on our fully revised question bank
* Updated trusted advice and answers to common questions from people who have successfully passed the 3rd revised test
* Updated information on booking your test and helpful advice on your residence application
STUDY GUIDE FEATURES
As well as the new features, the book is packed with useful information, including:
* All the latest official study materials required for the Life in the UK Test
* Easy to understand diagrams and charts that explain difficult topics
* Hundreds of multiple choice practice questions based on the study materials
* Handy 'Words to Know' section that explains difficult terms
* Timelines summarising the key dates covered in the test by topic
Purchasers of the book can also take advantage of a free subscription to the online tests.
This is the essential step-by-step guide to passing the Life in the UK Test. Let the Life in the UK Test: Study Guide and www.lifeintheuk.net take the pain out of your application.