Read alsoLet's Get Ready To Rumble
This is the comedic story of what happens when girl meets boy, boy meets boy and girl meets fox. As unrequited love, secrets, lies and the reality of working with a celebrity on her own show whilst wearing silly costumes all become a part of Ivy’s world.Here are the top five pros and cons of Ivy's life:PROS:1. Ivy loves her…
* a philosophical look at the concept of time and its application to media markets;
* temporal aspects of media distribution for the media industries, and how time affects their activities;
* the impact of increasing media industry consolidation and convergence on managerial effectiveness;
* approaches to time by CNN and its various cache of news channels, in a managerial context;
* the application of niche theory as a framework to examine competition between the Internet and television;
* Internet access in the United Kingdom and Europe, examining the cost of time for online access;
* the exchange of time and money in the television market for advertising; and
* a summary of research and an agenda for future research on the topic of time's role in the media industry and markets.
With its origins in the third World Media Economics conference, held in 2000, Time and Media Markets is a distinctive and important collection appropriate for scholars and advanced students in media management and economics.