You don’t need to be a writer, or to even enjoy the process.
Read alsoSmall Cell Networks
This comprehensive resource explores state-of-the-art advances in the successful deployment and operation of small cell networks. A broad range of technical challenges, and possible solutions, are addressed, including practical deployment considerations and interference management techniques, all set within the context of the most recent…
But if you start doing it, if you start writing down the things that go on in your head all the time, you’ll do the right thing.
It’s a therapy. It helps you get things out and even find out new things about yourself.
Here are the changes you’ll experience after you do the exercise for some time:
• you’ll look forward to writing in the morning;
• you’ll have an established morning routine;
• you’ll focus more easily;
• the problems later in the day won’t affect you that much anymore, nor will people and their drama;
• you’ll be more creative;
• you’ll begin to prioritize and know what’s essential;
• you’ll leave the house energized;
• your mind will be clearer;
• keeping a journal will help you organize your thoughts;
• it will make you see your life from another point of view;
• you’ll come up with new ideas.