1. Every student heartily wishes to show his mettle in 11th class and 12th class. He will score cent percent marks if he works according to a perfect plan.
2. The student must not simply get the answers by heart. He must cultivate the habit of reading an answer by understanding its meaning. Then he has to write the answer on a sheet of paper without referring to the book.
3. The students must have a clear idea of the points and their order for each answer.
4. A rocket cannot go into the space by itself. It needs machines, fuel and above all time sense. Then it enters the orbit under the supervision of the efficient scientists and serves the needs of the people.
5. In one sense the students are also like rockets. In order to reach heights they must have intelligence, memory, concentration and commitment. Remember that they are your parents and teachers to guide you properly.
6. Delay not. Work hard to achieve spectacular success.
Read alsoApplication of Derivatives Tangents and Normals (Calculus) Mathematics E-Book For Public Exams
AUTHOR’S FOREWORD1. Every student heartily wishes to show his mettle in 11th class and 12th class. He will score cent percent marks if he works according to a perfect plan.2. The student must not simply get the answers by heart. He must cultivate the habit of reading an answer by understanding its meaning. Then he has to write the…
ABOUT THIS BIT BANK:
1. This Bit Bank provides sufficiently strong base to our students for the purpose of All Medical Entrance Exams and Competitive Exams.
2. This Bit Bank begins with Contents and Objective Bits.
3. Answers provided to Fill in the Blanks, Multiple Choice Questions, Matching Test and Assertion (A) and Reason (R) Type Questions.
4. Well labeled diagrams are drawn wherever necessary.
5. We hope that this Bit bank will grab the hearts of the students and teaching faculty as usual.
6. We cordially invite any constructive suggestions in getting this Bit Bank in a better and improved way. Your suggestions will be incorporated in subsequent editions.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
NAME: MOHAMMAD KHAJA SHAREEF
Master of Science and Bachelor of Education from Osmania University – Hyderabad-India
Presently working as a high school teacher in Mathematics and General Science
1. Teaching experience is 23 years from 1992 in Mathematics and General Science for 10th class, 11th class and 12th class
2. Writer of Smashwords E-Books in Mathematics, General Science and Computer Science
CONTENTS OF THIS BIT BANK:
1. The Living World Objective Exercise-1
2. The Living World Objective Exercise-2
3. The Living World Objective Exercise-3
4. The Living World Objective Exercise-4
5. The Living World Objective Exercise-5
6. The Living World Previously Asked Questions
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!