A SPIRITUAL POWER BAR FOR WOMEN
Does this sound like your not-so-daily, not-so-quiet devotional time: I wish I could spend time with God, but who has time? Between getting the kids out the door, working, and everything else that crowds my days, I’m hungry for God, but starving for time. I want practical, biblical answers to my problems but don’t have hours to pore over Scripture. I need answers to the questions I’m afraid to ask out loud.
• God, this is hopeless. Why even bother to pray?
• I can’t believe she said that to me! Why shouldn’t I respond the same way?
• God, life is scary. How can I know you’ve got my back?
• Deep down, I know I’m selfish, but if I don’t look after myself, who will?
• No one appreciates what I do. Why shouldn’t I just quit?
Hungry for God . . . Starving for Time is a spiritual power bar packed with enough scriptural nutrition to get you through the day. Each devotion begins with a Facetime question and ends with a biblical answer wrapped in a modern day parable.
Whenever you can snatch five minutes of quiet reflection, Hungry for God . . . Starving for Timeis the perfect devotional resource for the busy you.
Read alsoe-Study Guide for: Psychology in Action by Karen Huffman, ISBN 9780470379110
Never Highlight a Book Again! Just the FACTS101 study guides give the student the textbook outlines, highlights, practice quizzes and optional access to the full practice tests for their textbook.