In today’s technological world, Lisa counsels clients on more than their table manners. Thanks to the explosion of social media, netiquette is a vital new discipline. If a tweet hits the fan, it doesn’t matter if you’re a “nobody” or a “somebody”; repercussions are real and sometimes devastating.
Read alsoHistory and Culture, Republic of Cape Verde
History and culture of federal republic of Cape Verde, Cape Verde is a tiny African country from western part of Africa, it is an island and the last door to exit African continent from western coast, find out how Cape Verde came about, the ethnic and tribes that makes up Cape Verde, the touristic importance of Cape Verde and its island
Everyone, regardless of their proximity to the Hollywood stars, can pick up something to apply to their own lives through the stories Lisa shares about her experiences with her most amusing, clueless, and stubborn clients. The inquiries never cease to amaze her.
- Teaching an Oscar nominee how to successfully navigate the red carpet
- Instructing sixty sorority girls how to use a fork and knife properly
- Tutoring a child actress requiring formal instruction on interacting with “normal” people
- Counseling an overnight rags-to-riches success story without a clue how to fit in
- Training soldiers specializing in interrogation how to assimilate back to their home lives