In this How To eBook, I hope to be able to share my experiences, ups and downs of becoming a self-published eBook author.
Read alsoReflection Rag for Bb Clarinet and French Horn - Pure Duet Sheet Music By Lars Christian Lundholm
Composed in 1908 by Scott Joplin, this charming and syncopated ragtime was his last published ragtime a decade after it was composed. Most likely the sections were compiled after his death from 2 or more ragtimes and it resembles both Peacherine Rag and Paragon Rag in mood and structure Duet Sheet Music for Bb Clarinet accompanied by French Horn…
What I cover:
- Gathering ideas for your book
- Planning your book using a very easy to follow regiment.
- Teaching you how to increase your word count
- Sharing with you the problems I faced with self-publishing and how I overcame them
- How to maintain a realistic writing schedule to suit your timetable
It wasn't too long ago when I took my first steps into self-publishing eBooks. I was faced with a big new world I had to fight to put my mark on. My book will hopefully help you to maximise your word count, write your eBook faster and help you to get over the first-time jitters that most indie authors go through.
We all have a book in us, but sadly some are too afraid that theirs isn't good enough.