From the author of the bestselling Pass CCRN! and Pass CEN!, Pass PCCN! applies Dennison's time-tested approach to the Progressive Care Nursing Certification exam and follows the latest PCCN exam test plan, with one or more chapters for each section of the exam. This all-new review book features a thorough review in narrative format for each chapter - and covers all the content you need, including the disorders unique to the PCCN, to master the PCCN exam. Learning Activities interspersed throughout the book, as well as more than 900 review questions on the companion Evolve website, are geared towards progressive care nurses and offer valuable test-taking experience.
Read alsoFlaps and Reconstructive Surgery
Flaps and Reconstructive Surgery, by Drs. Fu-Chan Wei and Samir Mardini, explains how to achieve excellent results while performing all major conventional and perforator flaps used as both pedicled and free flap procedures. Respected microsurgeons from around the world describe how to use these flaps to reconstruct particular defects…
- Content follows the latest PCCN test plan to ensure you have the most current information for exam preparation.
- Companion Evolve website with more than 900 multiple-choice review questions, available in Study Mode or Exam Mode, lets you self-test online.
- UNIQUE! Learning Activities provide fun and stimulating ways to learn critical concepts, such as crossword puzzles, matching and fill-in-the-blank questions.
- Case studies, consisting of patient scenarios and associated learning activities, stimulate critical thinking and promote application of knowledge.
- Appendices include common abbreviations and acronyms, laboratory values, formulas, hemodynamic monitoring essentials, and a dysrhythmias reference (including etiology, criteria, significance, and management), so you can quickly reference important information when studying for the PCCN examination.