A Guide for Creative Lovers
Read alsoNew Testament in Modern English
An enduring scriptural treasure and a classic of Christian literature, this modern translation is a beautiful and true rendering of the New Testament.Written in 1958, The New Testament in Modern English is one of the most dynamic and lively translations to ever appear in print. Phillips’ rendering of Holy Scripture into…
– Find Steamy Chat Rooms
– Get Sex and Relationship Counseling
– Fuel Hot Monogamy
– Go Beyond the Picket Fence
– And more!
What is the word searched most often on the Internet?
You've got it – SEX.
But where do you go? What's safe? What do you do when you get there? In this fun, informative, and thoroughly satisfying book, on-line sexpert Deb Levine guides you to all the right sites so you can
– Pack up the "come here often" – lines and learn to flirt like a pro
– Meet your soul mate – or at least a decent date
– Get answers to all those sex questions you're too embarrassed to ask in person
– Learn how to spice up your sex life
– Find out the facts (and expose the myths) of safe sex
– Fulfill your real-life sexual fantasies in the safe confines of cyberspace
Whether you're an on-line novice or a seasoned pro, The Joy of Cybersex has something for you. Deb Levine will open your eyes to a world of possibility on the Internet – so you can have a healthy, sexy life off-line!
From the Trade Paperback edition.