* The perfect resource for hobbyists who've been searching for an opportunity to incorporate the versatile STAMP II controller into their projects
* Step-by-step guidance needed to build, program, and customize 20 great communications-specific projects using the BASIC STAMP microprocessor
First Published in 2015. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an Informa company.
* Teaches both building and programming with an emphasis on customization
* Projects range from simple serial communications to complex, 12-channel, web-based alarm reporting
* CD-ROM includes all the software, photos, and schematics needed to build the projects