Ever wondered what it's like to date Japanese men and women? How will culture affect your dating life?
This book explores the dating histories of 15 people of 8 nationalities, including straight and LGBT people. Some of them came to Japan because of their job, and others by choice, but they have one thing in common: struggling with dating Japanese men and women.
Read alsoScottish Wildlife
Scotland is a country brimful of beasties, and for every bird, animal and insect that you see as you travel through towns, farmland, mountains, glens, rivers, lochs and sea, the Scots language will provide a Scots word. In Scottish Wildlife, Chris Robinson of Scottish Language Dictionaries will introduce you to Big Beasties, Wee Beasties,…
- Nadia, a black American woman, met her Japanese fiancé on a dark street when he approached her in a car.
- James, a white British man, saved a Japanese girl from a robber, and she became his first girlfriend.
- Sabina, a Russian model, talks about her sex life with her Japanese husband.
- Andre, a Jamaican man, married a Japanese woman for the promise of coming to Japan, which she didn't fulfil.
- Lily, a white American woman, realizes that there's one thing that most Japanese men have in common.
...and so on.
This book offers a peek into the private lives of people from all over the world who have found love in Japan. Their dating stories are full of errors, cultural conflicts, sexy times, lessons learned, and happy moments. The author, who grew up in Japan, offers a unique, cultural perspective on each story to elucidate the Japanese psyche.
Welcome to the exciting world of mixed dating in Japan!