Feynman Simplified gives mere mortals access to the fabled Feynman Lectures on Physics. As a Caltech undergraduate, I had the amazing opportunity to learn physics directly from the greatest scientist of our age. I absorbed all I could. His style and enthusiasm were as important as the facts and equations.Feynman Simplified 1C covers about a…
As a Caltech undergraduate, I had the amazing opportunity to learn physics directly from the greatest scientist of our age. I absorbed all I could. His style and enthusiasm were as important as the facts and equations.
Feynman’s mantra seemed to be: No Einstein Left Behind. He sought to inspire “the more advanced and excited student”, perhaps10% of the class. My goal is to reach the other 90%. For those who have struggled with the Big Red Books, and for those who were reluctant to take the plunge, Feynman Simplified is for you.
Feynman Simplified: 1B covers about a quarter of Volume 1, the freshman course, of The Feynman Lectures on Physics. The topics we explore include:
Harmonic Oscillators, Resonances, and Transients
Kinetic Theory of Gases
There is no better way to truly learn physics than from a truly great physicist, Feynman taught us more than just physics — he taught us how to think like a physicist.
How to download book
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $7.99. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Feynman Lectures Simplified 1B»: