“Compelling. . . . A must-read for all women.”—Lee Woodruff, New York Times bestselling author of Perfectly Imperfect: A Life in Progress
Read alsoMaking It in Management
Middle managers have one foot in the senior management door, with the other firmly planted at the supervisory level; they are part of neither, yet they must advocate for both—all while striving for upward mobility. In Making It in Management, Lawrence Anderson provides advice to ensure success for middle managers and middle-managers-to-be.…
From dating, marriage, and kids to divorce, teens, and aging parents, Lisa Green’s On Your Case offers smart legal answers to challenges that arise over the course of every woman’s lifetime. A lawyer and television legal analyst herself, Lisa shares real-life legal horror stories (including her own) to illustrate how readers can not only solve problems, but also learn how to protect themselves before a crisis hits.
Lisa’s warm, inviting voice imparts essential information about these important topics and many more:
• Relationships: online dating, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, engagement,
• Separation and divorce: splitting without anxiety, child custody and support, pet custody disputes, domestic violence
• Babies, children, and teens: pregnancy and adoption, advocating for a special needs child, misbehaving teens
• Work: employment and household help
• Online legal issues: privacy, copyright, and social media
• Midlife and elder care: wills, medical decisions, and power of attorney
• Legal help: hiring a lawyer and DIY
Always clear and often funny, Lisa provides all the essential tools and inspiration necessary to care for yourself, your assets, your family, and your career.
“Green’s winning book will empower women.” —Kirkus Reviews