Small businesses often fail because owners are unaware of the many elements that can prevent the business from growing and being successful. Often, small businesses are organized around the manager's specific area of expertise, such as marketing, accounting or production. This specialized expertise often prevents the busi¬ness owner from recognizing problems that may arise in other parts of the business.
Read alsoHow to Buy or Sell a Business: A Step by Step Guide to Buying and Selling a Business
The decision to buy or sell a business requires careful consideration of the many factors involved. If you are a seller, these factors include preparing your business for sale and finding buyers. If you are a buyer, they include pricing and financing your purchase. This guide will walk you step by step through all the…
This guide will provide you, the small business entrepreneur, with the essentials for conducting a comprehensive search for existing or potential problems in your Financial Planning and Loan Proposals. This guide was designed with small businesses in mind and addresses their unique problems and opportunities.
You Also Get the Following Tools as Special Bonuses (download links are provided within the book):
1. Excel Financial Projections Creator - simply type in your business' details and assumptions and it will automatically produce a comprehensive set of financial projections for your specific business, including: Start-Up Expenses, Projected Balance Sheet, Projected Cash Flow Statement, Financial Ratios Analysis, Projected Profit and Loss Statement, Break Even Analysis, and more.
2. Detailed guide that will walk you step by step and show you exactly how to effectively use the above Excel Financial Projections Creator.
3. How to Improve Your Leadership and Management Skills (eBook) - Discover powerful strategies to motivate and inspire your people to bring out the best in them. Be the boss people want to give 200 percent for.
4. Small Business Management: Essential Ingredients for Success (eBook) - Learn effective business management tricks, secrets and shortcuts to make your business a success.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
My name is Meir Liraz and I'm the author of this book. According to Dun & Bradstreet, 90% of all business failures analyzed can be traced to poor management. This is backed up by my own experience. In my 31 years as a business coach and consultant to businesses, I've seen practically dozens of business owners fail and go under – not because they weren't talented or smart enough – but because they were trying to re-invent the wheel rather than rely on proven, tested methods that work. And that is where this book can help, it will teach you how to avoid the common traps and mistakes and do everything right the first time.