2 Knitting Book Bundle!!
Read alsoOne Good Dog
One Good Dog is a wonderful novel: a moving, tender, and brilliantly crafted story about two fighters—one a man, one a dog— hoping to leave the fight behind, who ultimately find their salvation in each other. Susan Wilson’s clear and unflinching style is perfectly suited for her story that strips away the trappings and toys we all hide behind, and…
Book 1: Knitting Stitch Patterns For Beginners
Learn How To Knit 40 Interesting Knitting Stitches
With this book you will learn:
1. How to read patterns and charts
2. Basic stitches like the Purl Stitch
3. Slipped Stitches, like the Heel Stitch, Slanting Slipped Stitch and the Slipped Columns
4. Knit stitches, such as the Stockinette Stitch, Moss Stitch and Seed Stitch
5. Lace Stitches, such as the Leafy Columns, Zigzag Lace and Diamond Lace
6. Cable Stitches like the Braid Cable and X-Cord Cables
7. This book also includes an easy Afghan pattern to help you practice the new stitches you will learn
BONUS: As an added bonus this book includes a knitting glossary at the end, for you to use to help understand knitting jargon!
Book 2: Sock Kitting Made Easy
This book will teach you:
1. Sock knitting basics such as sizing and knitting test swatches
2. How to choose the correct yarns and needles for knitting your socks
3. Sock Cast-on techniques, such as, long tail cast on, Eastern/ Turkish cast on
4. How to knit socks from the top down
5. How to knit sock from the toe up
6. How to avoid the dreaded sock knitting gusset hole.
7. How to knit two socks at once using circular needles
8. This book also includes 1 basic sock pattern and 1 more advanced sock pattern for you to complete.