The Massachusetts General Hospital is widely respected as one of the world's premier psychiatric institutions. Now, preeminent authorities from MGH present a reference that is carefully designed to simplify your access to the current clinical knowledge you need.A remarkably user-friendly organization - with abundant boxed summaries, bullet points, case histories, and algorithms - speeds you to the answers you need.In short, this brand-new reference delivers all the authoritative answers you need to overcome any clinical challenge, in a format that's easier to consult than any other source!
- Peerless, hands-on advice from members of the esteemed MGH Department of Psychiatry helps you put today's best approaches to work for your patients.
- The book's highly templated format - with abundant boxed overviews, bulleted points, case histories, algorithms, references, and suggested readings - enables you to locate essential information quickly.
- In-depth coverage of many unique areas, including Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders in Transitioning Adolescents and Young Adults; Neuroanatomical Systems Relevant to Neuropsychiatric Disorders; Legal and Ethical Issues in Psychiatry; Military Psychiatry; and Approaches to Collaborative Care and Primary Care Psychiatry.
- Features full, new DSM-5 criteria; new art, tables, and key points; and new Alzheimer’s Disease guidelines.
- Highlights recent developments in the field, such as neurotherapeutics, new psychotropics, military psychiatry, collaborative care, ensuring your knowledge is thoroughly up to date.