Read alsoTaekwondo Basics
From classic stances, blocks, kicking, and strikes to its philosophical principles and history, Taekwondo Basics prepares the reader for years of successful practice. Author Scott Shaw walks the reader through the first class and preliminary training methods and shares his insights on conditioning exercises, working with a…
Well, you can! There are many different ways to elope – and not all of them involve running off in the middle of the night. These days, "eloping" is anything other than a traditional wedding – from a steps-of-city-hall ceremony with just the two of you, to a fun-filled "destination wedding" with your family and closest friends.
Let's Elope is filled with creative ideas for exchanging your vows in a memorable, personalized way that won't necessarily cost you a fortune – or your sanity. Let's Elope includes:
* A brief history of weddings – and why people first began to elope
* A quiz to help you decide if eloping is right for you
* Inspiring anecdotes from real-life couples who chose to opt out of a traditional wedding
* Elopement etiquette, including how to break the news to your family and friends
* Information on how to plan destination weddings, country weekend weddings, and surprise weddings
* Up-to-the-minute addresses, phone numbers, and Web sites for the world's top elopement spots
* Tons of ideas about what to do with all the money you saved!
From the Trade Paperback edition.