A masterful and thorough revision of the only single-source, authoritative reference on cutaneous lymphoproliferative disease.
Read alsoSaving Grace
As Game Warden, Jack Chambers is responsible for the wildlife in and around Grizzly Cove, but he never expected to find a badly injured mermaid washed up on the shore near his house. He takes her in and helps her back to health, only to learn of the much greater danger held at bay, just off shore, and how it’s affecting the ocean-going shifter…
- Classic reference for unsurpassed coverage of lymphocytic infiltrates of the human skin
- Covers a broad spectrum of topics ranging from the role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates to one describing the immunohistochemica nd molecular aspects of lymphoid neoplasia.
- Each chapter contains an extensive array of‘clinical vignettes’ clearly showing the application of principles and treatment techniques discussed in the chapter
- Presents a succinct and logical approach to the diagnosis of most cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates and discusses theinterplay between the immune system inthe propagation of lymphocytic infiltrates focusing on the role of iatrogenic and endogenous immune dysregulation. The molecular and cytogenetic basis of lymphoid neoplasia is considered in great detail.
- Contains hundreds of full-color, high-quality clinical and histologic photographs, with over 200 new images in the new edition