Would you like to know what Billy Graham thinks about the most important issues of daily life? What about politics, presidents and terrorism? This book contains answers to questions many of us would ask Billy Graham if we had the good fortune to sit down with the person many call "America's Pastor". Best-selling author Bill Adler arranges topics from Graham's sermons, speeches, interviews, television appearances and writings in an easy to follow Q and A format.
Read alsoWorld War II Letters
Writers from twenty Allied and Axis countries are gathered in this unique collection of letters from servicemen and -women to their friends, families, and sweethearts. World War II Letters gives an unbiased look into the lives of those who served throughout the world-in Europe, the Pacific, Northern Africa, and Asia-and gives an intimate and…
Topics include Billy Graham on: Humor, Politics, Prayer, Technology and Religion, Race, Money, the Church, and Growing Older.
Hear Graham's responses to questions like
- What will heaven be like?
- Why does God bring on natural disasters?
- What do you think about the mixing of religion and politics?
- What do you say to an atheist who doesn't think there is a God?
- What is the greatest spiritual threat facing the United States?
- How can we achieve world peace?