PLEASE NOTE: This is a 26-Minute summary of How to Raise an Adult and NOT the original book.
Read alsoReconciling and Rehumanizing Indigenous–Settler Relations
Reconciling and Rehumanizing Indigenous-Settler Relations: An Applied Anthropological Perspective presents a unique and honest account of an applied anthropologist’s experience in working with Indigenous peoples of Canada. It illustrates Dr. Nadia Ferrara’s efforts in reconciliation and…
You love your children and you want to raise them properly so they can become good and successful individuals who will help transform the world into a better place.
I made a summary about the original book of How to Raise an Adult because I want to help parents raise their children and give them a guide on how to do it properly.
I've seen many parents ignore their children and let them grow up by themselves.
No matter how busy you are, investing even just a few minutes with your kid every day will help lead them to a successful life ahead. They will feel that they are loved and that you are there for them.
GET YOUR SUMMARY NOW AND START SPENDING YOUR TIME WITH YOUR CHILDREN TO SHOW THEM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM!!!
Important lessons that will guide you in raising your kid properly
* How to become the parent you want to be.
* How to appreciate the value of allowing your child to experience a normal childhood where learning, independence, and taking risks are fostered.
* How to help your child build resilience, confidence, and grit.
* Know why listening to your kids improve your relationship.
* Know why your life must not revolve around your kids.
* Understand the dangers brought by over-parenting.
* How to break free of the over-parenting trap.
* How to give your kids freedom without neglecting them.
* How to open your mind to new and alternative options on successfully raising a kid.
* Know the benefits of letting your kids engage in free play.
* How to understand the evolution of helicopter parenting.
More Inside this Summary
* Simple and practical explanations and examples to make parents understand the value of raising independent and confident kids, rather than spoon-feeding them from a young age.
* Accurate and comprehensive synopsis on various chapters of the book.
* Witty and rib-tickling bathroom quotes on the finer and lighter side of parenting.
Why must you READ this summary?
BECAUSE this summary will shed light on how over-parenting has managed to shape and change society in a negative way, and what can be done to prevent it from causing further damage.
Every parent can relate to the stories shared in this summary and hopefully, they will learn from the mistakes of others without having to subject their kids to the same ordeal.
"When did childhood get so stressful?"
"Why did parenting change from preparing our kids for life to protecting them from life? Which means they're not prepared to live life on their own." - Dean Julie
These two questions personify what the book summary is all about. It's about raising kids to become adults and not remain an adolescent, which makes them ill-equipped to handle the challenges that life throws at them.
My team and I prepared this summary to help you break free and become the parent you want to be for your children.
Your Time is valuable so we kept it short and concise yet still make your children feel loved!!!!
"The Bathroom Genius"