Do You Have "NO Motivation"?
Read alsoOut of Nowhere
This book provides a compelling insider's account of how Nike became the world's largest sports and fitness company. It includes a dedicated mailing and e-mail campaign to targeted sports interest media & organizations. How does a young boy from a small Oregon town get swept up in the politics of his chosen sport and become an integral part of…
Do you feel like an utter loser, who just can't seem to get things moving and going...always feeling sluggish, lazy, and unfocused at whatever you do because of no motivation?
Then you are a loser! If you are offended by being called a "loser"...good! That should motivated you NOT to be - and is a good sign that you want to be a winner in life. In fact, you should be pissed that your lack of motivation is holding you back.
* You find it difficult to do what you have to do, whether to lose weight and get in shape, work on your study, get your work done, or go after your goals and dreams.
* Maybe you do have motivation here and there, but it never stays; one minute you're motivated, and the next you're back in the slump.
* Or perhaps you want to motivate others, but just don't know how to motivate your team, staffs, employees, or other people.
How many hours, days, and even months you wasted putting things off because you weren't motivated?
Not here to tell you what you want to hear - with everything is going to be ok to only make you feel good covering up the problem, while you sit on your unmotivated behind wasting the life you deserve or true potential you're capable of...but rather, to tell you what you NEED to hear - to give you real motivation to do what you need to do, even when you don't feel like it, to take you where you want to go.
Tough love you're getting here. The truth hurts. You'll hate it, but be thankful for it...when you start seeing how much you life improves just because you finally got your motivation back!
Within NO-Series "NO Motivation?":
* How to use the science of motivation to mind hack yourself into getting motivated that will lead to big changes in your habits to be consistent, from having some days you're motivated and the next, you're not.
* How to effectively motivate others as a leader with simple motivation methods that will get people all fired up and perform at their top-notch best and produce excellent results of what you ask of them.
* How to give yourself that immediate motivational electric charge to just tell yourself to "get up and go" when you're feeling lazy or need to catch up on what you have been putting off for a while.
* How to determine the source for your lack of motivation to be addressed, and tackle it head on without it further draining your life, causing immobility, depression, and even health concerns.
* How to increase your level of motivation then reinforce it, so you're won't fall back into that lackadaisical state of feeling unmotivated and uninspired ever again, being trapped in that slump cycle.
* How to unplug yourself from self-distraction for self-discipline to stay on the path, to avoid losing your way and procrastinating on what you should be doing which leads to self-sabotage and self-destruction.
* How to apply the usage of motivation to all areas of your life, from your personal relationships, your health, your finance, your career/profession, to get things done and get ahead.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises on how to motivate yourself and others.
...and tons more.
You know you have a motivational problem or want more motivation to even still be reading this. So what are you waiting for? Reclaim your motivation now or inspire it within others as a leader!