The publishing industry changes so fast it’s hard to keep up.
Read alsoFestival of Shadows: A Decision Select Novel
A teddy bear with a hero complex. A nightmare world of evil toys. A race until midnight – -or death. Theodorus Ursabrand's sole purpose as a teddy bear is to protect his owner, Grant. But when Stratus, a spirit of smoke and fog, kidnaps Grant, Theo must travel to the Stratusphere, a nightmare world filled with abandoned…
On any given day there are at least dozens of news articles for authors. You could spend hours reading them all. Odds are, you could also be using that time to write your next book.
News You Can Use—All in One Place.
The Indie Author State of the Union is a roundup that covers the most important publishing industry news, books, podcasts, and courses of the year that you might have missed.
It will help you make better business decisions and sell more books.
Author business coach Michael La Ronn spends hours researching the news so you don’t have to. Every chapter is quick and actionable so you can apply it immediately to your writing business.
What’s in This Year’s State of the Union?
In this year’s edition you’ll discover:
* What’s happening with Amazon, Nook, Kobo, Apple and more
* A new YouTube channel for authors that will blow your mind
* Why libraries are the next battleground for indies and how you can join the front lines
* How to write 2 million words a year
* 22 Marketing tools that will improve your book sales
* Important business updates to help you avoid lost sales, fines, and lawsuits
And much more!
Are you ready to become a smarter authorpreneur?
Buy the 2016 Indie Author State of the Union today and build your author platform.