* "Make or break" information about equipment, especially the saddle
* A guide to training – cowboy style
* The subtle skill sets of winning western horsemanship, including six common rider faults and how to fix them
* Nurturing a partnership with your horse
* The ins and outs of western competitive sports and events such as reining, western speed contests, and team penning
Read alsoPalm Leaf Rag Pure Sheet Music Duet for Accordion and Baritone Saxophone, Arranged by Lars Christian Lundholm
Palm Leaf Rag.Composed in 1903 by Scott Joplin this ragtime is both elegant and gracious in its use of syncopation. The trio section foreshadows compositional techniques of over the bar syncopation that he later will be putting to good use in his last ragtimes.Solo Score.Pure Duo Sheet Music, Arrangement for Accordion and…
With photos and drawings and advice from industry professionals Bret Brokcte, Nancy Cahill, Suzi Drnec, Linda Huck, and Linda Morse, this primer is ideal for the new riding enthusiast or the more experienced western rider who wants to fine-tune his or her skills. Happy trails to you!