This guide will walk you step by step through all the essential phases of starting a successful retail business. To profit in a new store, you need to consider the following questions: What goods do I sell? Where is my market? Who will buy? Who is my competition? What is my sales strategy? What merchandising methods will I use? How much money is needed to operate my store? How will I get the work done? What management controls are needed? This guide will help you answer all these questions and more.
Read alsoHow to Buy or Sell a Business: A Step by Step Guide to Buying and Selling a Business
The decision to buy or sell a business requires careful consideration of the many factors involved. If you are a seller, these factors include preparing your business for sale and finding buyers. If you are a buyer, they include pricing and financing your purchase. This guide will walk you step by step through all the…
You Also Get the Following Tools as Special Bonuses (download links are provided within the book):
1. Excel Financial Projections Creator - simply type in your business' details and assumptions and it will automatically produce a comprehensive set of financial projections for your specific business, including: Start-Up Expenses, Projected Balance Sheet, Projected Cash Flow Statement, Financial Ratios Analysis, Projected Profit and Loss Statement, Break Even Analysis, and more.
2. Detailed guide that will walk you step by step and show you exactly how to effectively use the above Excel Financial Projections Creator.
3. How to Improve Your Leadership and Management Skills (eBook) - Discover powerful strategies to motivate and inspire your people to bring out the best in them. Be the boss people want to give 200 percent for.
4. Small Business Management: Essential Ingredients for Success (eBook) - Learn effective business management tricks, secrets and shortcuts to make your business a success.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
Here's what’s in the book:
~ Things to consider before you start - crucial things you must consider before you start pouring in your hard earned money. Ignore it at your own peril.
~ How to plan and start your new store - complete, step by step instructions, this is must-know must-do information; ignore it and you stand a good chance to fail. You get specifically designed instructions for each phase.
~ How to select the right location for your business - the location of your store is what will make or break your retail business. Here are specific instructions on how to choose the best location for your business.
~ How to develop winning marketing strategies for your retail business
~ How to plan and execute a results driven advertising program - tips and strategies to make your retail advertising pay off big.
~ The art of personal selling in a retail store - If you're having problems selling what you're selling, it's time you see this. Here's an amazingly effective eight-step selling formula. Just follow this simple formula and see how your sales soar. More importantly, you come away with the most comprehensive understanding of the essence of the selling process. This skill alone, which few people possess, is worth a small fortune.
~ How to set the right prices - pricing secrets to help you make money and still be competitive. You get specifically designed instructions for a retail store.
~ Fundamentals of retail pricing, sales and markdowns.
~ Clever strategies and techniques for preventing retail theft
~ All these and much much more.
My name is Meir Liraz and I'm the author of this book. According to Dun & Bradstreet, 90% of all business failures analyzed can be traced to poor management. This is backed up by my own experience. In my 31 years as a business coach and consultant to managers, I've seen practically dozens of owners fail and lose their business – not because they weren't talented or smart enough – but because they were trying to re-invent the wheel rather than rely on proven, tested methods that work. And that is where this book can help, it will teach you how to avoid the common traps and mistakes and do everything right the first time.