Containing all changes to social welfare, taxation and health announced in Budget 2013, Know Your Rights: Taxation, Social Welfare and Health is a clear and uncomplicated guide to these systems in Ireland, so that you:
Read alsoKnow Your Rights: 2014 Social Welfare, Health and Taxation: A guide to your rights and entitlements in Ireland
Do you really know your rights and entitlements regarding social welfare, health and taxation? Incorporating the adjustments made in Budget 2014 and drawing on national and EU legislation, Know Your Rights: 2014 Social Welfare, Health and Taxation is an indispensable guide for all Irish households. Using an accessible question-and-answer format…
- Know all of the budget changes that are relevant to you.
- Can calculate your taxation and tax reliefs, depending on your employment and family situation.
- Understand the system of tax credits and how it applies to you.
- Know what family, work, health/illness payments apply to you.
- Have a clear idea of the changes to eligibility for certain social welfare payments.
Using a question-and-answer format in order to apply the information to real examples, Know Your Rights: Taxation, Social Welfare and Health is an essential annual guide for all households.