In her new book, 42 Rules To Turn your Prospects into Customers (2nd Edition), Meridith Elliott Powell draws on her 20-plus years in sales to give you a practical step-by-step guide on how to find the right prospects, build profitable relationships, close more sales and turn your customers into champions for your business. Through her experience, research and interviews with sales professionals, clients and executives, Powell has gathered valuable information that will help you navigate this change, get ahead of the curve, and succeed.
For sales people, business owners, and executives who need to know how to identify the right prospects; build quality relationships, and maximize their sales efforts, this book provides solid, actionable answers. The rules can be learned quickly and implemented immediately so you and your teams can develop your most critical skillstriking the balance between relationships and results.
Powell answers these questions and more:
- How can I make sure my networking efforts are setting me up for sales success?
- How do I maximize my time and minimize my expenses?
- How do I handle the stress of producing and meeting sales goals?
- How do I get my customers to buy my best and most valuable products or services?
- How do I standout from the competition?