The comprehensive A-to-Z guide on network security, fully revised and updated
Read alsoThe 2007-2012 World Outlook for Canned Fruit Butter
INTRODUCTION OVERVIEW This study covers the world outlook for canned fruit butter across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region and of the globe.…
Network security is constantly evolving, and this comprehensive guide has been thoroughly updated to cover the newest developments. If you are responsible for network security, this is the reference you need at your side.
Covering new techniques, technology, and methods for approaching security, it also examines new trends and best practices being used by many organizations. The revised Network Security Bible complements the Cisco Academy course instruction in networking security.
- Covers all core areas of network security and how they interrelate
- Fully revised to address new techniques, technology, and methods for securing an enterprise worldwide
- Examines new trends and best practices in use by organizations to secure their enterprises
- Features additional chapters on areas related to data protection/correlation and forensics
- Includes cutting-edge topics such as integrated cybersecurity and sections on Security Landscape, with chapters on validating security, data protection, forensics, and attacks and threats
If you need to get up to date or stay current on network security, Network Security Bible, 2nd Edition covers everything you need to know.